DFW Logo
DALLAS/FORT WORTH METROPLEX WEATHER
70°F
DFW WEATHER 7-DAY FORECAST
NIGHT WEATHER TEMP WIND
Tonight
Apr 23
Day1
Partly Cloudy
66 / 81 S 5-15 G20
Wednesday Night
Apr 24
Day3 Partly Cloudy 70 / 81 SE 10-15 G20
Thursday Night
Apr 25
Day5 40% Chance Storms 70 / 81 SSE 20-25 G40
Friday Night
Apr 26
Day7 20% Slight Chance Storms 72 / 83 S 20-25 G40
Saturday Night
Apr 27
Day9 50% Chance Storms 71 / 84 SSE 20-25 G35
Sunday Night
Apr 28
Day11 20% Slight Chance Storms 67 / 83 S 10-15 G20
Monday Night
Apr 29
Day13 20% Slight Chance Storms 66 / 82 E 10 G15
Updated: Apr 23, 2024 - 6:03 pm Valid: DFW Airport (KDFW)
DAY WEATHER TEMP WIND
Wednesday
Apr 24
Day2 Mostly Cloudy 81 / 70 SSE 5-10 G20
Thursday
Apr 25
Day4 Windy 81 / 70 S 15-20 G30
Friday
Apr 26
Day6 80% Storms 81 / 72 S 25-30 G40
Saturday
Apr 27
Day8 20% Slight Chance Storms 83 / 71 S 20-25 G35
Sunday
Apr 28
Day10 50% Chance Storms 84 / 67 S 15 G25
Monday
Apr 29
Day12 20% Slight Chance Storms 83 / 66 S 10 G20
Tuesday
Apr 30
Day14 Partly Cloudy 82 SE 10 G15
Updated: Apr 23, 2024 - 6:03 pm Valid: DFW Airport (KDFW)
DATE DAY NIGHT
Tonight
Apr 23
Day1 Partly cloudy with a low of 66. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Wind could gust as high as 20 mph.
Wednesday
Apr 24
Day2 Mostly cloudy with a high of 81. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Wind could gust as high as 20 mph. Heat index value as high as 83. Day3 Partly cloudy with a low of 70. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Wind could gust as high as 20 mph.
Thursday
Apr 25
Day4 Mostly cloudy with a high of 81. Windy with the wind out of the south 15 to 20 mph. Wind could gust as high as 30 mph. Day5 Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and storms and a low of 70. Windy with the wind out of the south southeast 20 to 25 mph. Wind could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Friday
Apr 26
Day6 Partly cloudy with showers and storms and a high of 81. Windy with the wind out of the south 25 to 30 mph. Wind could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent. Day7 Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and storms and a low of 72. Windy with the wind out of the south 20 to 25 mph. Wind could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
Saturday
Apr 27
Day8 Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and storms and a high of 83. Windy with the wind out of the south 20 to 25 mph. Wind could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent. Day9 Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and storms and a low of 71. Windy with the wind out of the south southeast 20 to 25 mph. Wind could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent.
Sunday
Apr 28
Day10 Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and storms and a high of 84. Windy with the wind out of the south around 15 mph. Wind could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent. Day11 Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and storms and a low of 67. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Wind could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
Monday
Apr 29
Day12 Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and storms and a high of 83. South wind around 10 mph. Wind could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent. Day13 Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and storms and a low of 66. East wind around 10 mph. Wind could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
Tuesday
Apr 30
Day14 Partly cloudy with a high of 82. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Wind could gust as high as 15 mph.
Updated: Apr 23, 2024 - 6:03 pm Valid: DFW Airport (KDFW)