DFW WEATHER 7-DAY DETAILED FORECAST
DAY WEATHER TEMP WIND
Today
Jan 20
Day1
Mostly Sunny
55 / 34 NNE 0-5
Tuesday
Jan 21
Day3 20% Slight Chance Rain 49 / 36 E 5-10 G15
Wednesday
Jan 22
Day5 80% Rain 45 / 45 SSE 10-15 G20
Thursday
Jan 23
Day7 30% Slight Chance Showers 59 / 40 NW 10
Friday
Jan 24
Day9 Mostly Sunny 57 / 36 NW 10
Saturday
Jan 25
Day11 Mostly Sunny 59 / 38 NNW 5
Sunday
Jan 26
Day13 Mostly Sunny 61 / 51 SSW 5-10
Updated: 6:03 AM - Mon, Jan 20, 2020 Valid: DFW Airport (KDFW)
NIGHT WEATHER TEMP WIND
Tonight
Jan 20
Day2 Clear 34 / 49 SE 5
Tuesday Night
Jan 21
Day4 80% Rain 36 / 45 SE 10-15 G20
Wednesday Night
Jan 22
Day6 80% Showers 45 / 59 SE 10
Thursday Night
Jan 23
Day8 Partly Cloudy 40 / 57 NW 5-10
Friday Night
Jan 24
Day10 Mostly Clear 36 / 59 NNW 5-10
Saturday Night
Jan 25
Day12 Mostly Clear 38 / 61 S 5
Sunday Night
Jan 26
Day14 Mostly Cloudy 51 S 10-15
Updated: 6:03 AM - Mon, Jan 20, 2020 Valid: DFW Airport (KDFW)
DATE DAY NIGHT
Today
Jan 20
Day1 Mostly sunny with a high of 55. Little to no wind. Day2 Clear with a low of 34. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Wind chill value as low as 29.
Tuesday
Jan 21
Day3 Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain and a high of 49. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Wind could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent. Day4 Mostly cloudy with rain and a low of 36. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Wind could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.
Wednesday
Jan 22
Day5 Cloudy with rain and a high of 45. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Wind could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent. Day6 Mostly cloudy with showers and a low of 45. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.
Thursday
Jan 23
Day7 Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and a high of 59. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent. Day8 Partly cloudy with a low of 40. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Jan 24
Day9 Mostly sunny with a high of 57. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Day10 Mostly clear with a low of 36. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Jan 25
Day11 Mostly sunny with a high of 59. North northwest wind around 5 mph. Day12 Mostly clear with a low of 38. South wind around 5 mph.
Sunday
Jan 26
Day13 Mostly sunny with a high of 61. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Day14 Mostly cloudy with a low of 51. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
Updated: 6:03 AM - Mon, Jan 20, 2020 Valid: DFW Airport (KDFW)